Wednesday 4 August 2021

More new old Corgis from the Corgi Model Club.

 

Now we can look even further ahead with this the latest plan from the Corgi Model Club. The Ford Thunderbird is, I think, a new entry, pushing the Aston Martin further back and, presumably, to an issue date after Christmas. This list will easily take them to May 2022.

I see we'll get the later edition with suspension. I found this a bit too high off the ground and the driver looks silly with his head poking up high above the windscreen! The 215 model was great and seemed to 'sit' better on the road. But, whatever the case, I am looking forward to all of these.

Will the Ambulance have a battery compartment that we can fit an AA battery into easily? The first or second edition? The second, I hope, with a more reliable system for light operation.

Blue or red Jaguar E Type? I vote for blue, the less common colour. Will this have a bubble pack like the original which few of us, as children, opened correctly!

Silver or white Mercedes? White is scarce and it would be good to see one with wire wheels too!


No comments:

Post a Comment