Sunday 27 June 2021

Time to go: a few surplus items from my own collection

For some reason there are quite a lot of models that have accumulated in drawers or boxes but never made it into my store as they have mostly been part of my own collection over the years. In a big 'administrative tidying-up operation' I shall try to ensure that everything gets featured and here are the first few that I have found.


A late edition of the 218 Aston Martin with free spinning wheels and closed vent.


An unusual variation of the Plymouth Sports Suburban - with a cream colour base instead of grey.




A late edition of the 222 Renault Floride with free spinning wheels in metallic blue and red interior.



A factory error that has put a 227 Morris Mini-Cooper base on a 225 Austin seven body!


Nothing unusual about this one - just a very, very nice example of the delightful early 252 Rover 2000 in light silver-blue.

These are all now available in my store if anyone is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment