Tuesday, 29 September 2026

Chipperfields Circus could come to your town

I don't usually mix selling with news in these articles because I know that can be irritating. However, I have acquired some very nice Chipperfields Circus models and, not being a huge fan of that range, I am keen to raise some money to enable me to progress the Silverstone Layout project. So here is an opportunity to get nearly all the Chipperfields models at a really attractive price. 

Each item is also listed individually in my store at the prices shown in the table below. You can also check their condition and whether they have boxes in those listings which have plenty of photographs.

If you would like them all, however, then they're yours for just £499 + postage. This is a limited time offer and will be withdrawn on 31 October or if any of the components are sold individually beforehand.

  • 487 Land Rover Parade Vehicle with original box £80
  • 503 Giraffe Transporter with adult and baby giraffes and original  box £60
  • 1121 Circus Crane with original box £80
  • 1123 Circus Cage Trailer with original box £80
  • 1130 Horse Transporter with all horses (rare green top section) £120
  • 1139 Circus Menagerie with all components, cages and animals £140
  • 1144 Circus Crane with Rhino and Cage £110

All these items display beautifully - none have been played with and they appear mint or very nearly mint. Only the Scammell Crane has a fault - a cracked screen. That could be repaired without removing the base but it is hardly noticeable so I have left it totally original.

You may not be interested in Chipperfields models but you may either know of someone who is - or even someone with some Silverstone buildings available, ideally made-up but I don't expect there to be many of them so I will consider building them myself from kits. I cannot recall as I write whether I need to paint anything with these. If so, I have a 'resident artist' who will help in that respect! I don't need the cars, just the buildings and any components, not that I recall there being any other than the structures themselves and various characters that I have already.



























No comments:

Post a Comment