I am pleased to say that I have now added many more Corgi catalogues to the Corgi.Toys website. You can get to these from this link or just click on the image above.
I must redesign the table of links sometime because I call my own lists and descriptions of models a 'catalogue' as well as including that link to Corgi Catalogues in my catalogue. It can get confusing but, for now, please have a look anyway as there are so many interesting pages in those old booklets and leaflets.
I reviewed the 1960 booklet a few days ago and will be publishing what I find of interest from the 1961 Catalogue soon.
In my own listings I have also now added a number of items to the TV & Film-related section, including all The Magic Roundabout items and some odd cartoon characters that I had tried to avoid including but have finally felt obliged to add for the purpose of completeness and there may well be collectors out there who are still fans of Basil Brush and Dick Darstardly. For me, far more amusing than those particular characters ever were is the fact that these pretty dreadful items are actually worth quite a bit now. The Basil Brush car, a sad final outing for the Classics Renault, came with a Soundbox which, if you were lucky and could figure out the instructions, produced something approaching the once famous Basil Brush 'Boom Boom'.
Dick Dastradly's car is another item that you would probably not even bother to pick up in a grubby boot sale for 10p but it was only available for a few months in late 1973 / early 1974 so a decent, boxed example might be worth hanging on to after all. Not so sure about the grubby model on its own, though. It looks like it has re-used the Bond Moon Buggy's chassis, although I may be mistaken.
Remember also to look at what I have in stock and available to purchase in my own store. Prices there are better than on Ebay where I also have to pay pretty heavy fees on every sale so it is so much better for me if you buy from my own store. If you want to make an offer for anything or need to combine postage for a few items, or just would like me to search for a particular model for you, just get in touch. You can either use the Contact form on my website or just write to me: andrew@corgi.toys.
No comments:
Post a Comment