Friday 23 July 2021

Six shades of Ghia L6.4

 


Having had to get the boxes out to check the text for the previous article I had to take a photograph of the six different models I have at this time.

There are one or two missing - a metallic blue in the deeper shade with red seats. That's actually the commonest too so I must try and find one and retake the picture.

The lemon gold edition also has two varieties, one with bright yellow interior and another with a sort of fudge colour. I had originally thought that the bright yellow faded to fudge or milky coffee in the daylight over the years, but it seems this may not be the case.

The lemon-gold edition and later editions of some blue models have a different base and there are two sizes of dog in the rear window. I have yet to figure out when either of these changes was made.


No comments:

Post a Comment